Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh Dear Lord.... new Ultrasound pics

So it's like this... my child is HUGE... H.U.G.E. Now before you get on my for "giving her a complex in utero" let me give you the details...

1. I'M huge... no not my butt, my stomach... it has it's own zip code now and makes an appearance in rooms before i do.
2. We had our monthly ultrasound and well she's measuring ahead again... and not just a week. TWO WEEKS!!! Uh YEAH TWO, One TWO. Every time i go there she's measuring further and further ahead. Oh Dear Lord Chris and his Family's big babies
3. She is 3oz shy of 3 THREE pounds. Yeah she's 2 pounds 13 oz!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!!?

Oh and also this child is ALWAYS head down... every time i go in for another ultrasound she's HEAD DOWN... now for those of you who are worried about your breached babies and want to be me with a head down baby, i'm worried that she won't stay in... i mean seriously i've told Chris from the beginning that THIS child is ready to meet the world and i keep having to remind her she needs to get bigger and healthier to meet the world... so she listens to me and is now 2 weeks ahead... gezzz. Smart ass!

So here's the "little" beauty



the first one is her hand that she was opening and closing for us... she was WAVING!!! and then the foot. The tech said the top is a big toe and the bottom is the heel but i think she has it backwards.

now prepare yourself... maybe you should over the age of 13 and accompanied by an adult to see this photo... if it's dark where you are turn on all the lights.....

.....

.....

I'm serious prepare yourself.....

....



Yes that's my beautiful Kinsley's face. See she was so deep in my pelvis and turned just so that we couldn't get a profile, just this... scary skeleton alien baby. And in the first one it looks like she's laughing like an evil spawn at me.... i can just hear her now **enter creepy horror movie music** "hee hee hee... i LOVE you mommy, i'm coming to see you SOON! hee hee hee...we're going to 'play'... hee hee hee". Yep that's my daughter!

Seriously i am happy so healthy and evil active. I can't wait to meet her, i just hope she understands i would rather meet her later then sooner... unless she's trying to set a record for the largest baby born... then sooner is okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment