Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And this is what happens when you're a pregnant type A personality...

Okay so it's like this... i am not know for my incredible patience... in fact i'm known for having none... oh and always having to know what is going on or being said around me. Example: Chris sent me a photo from target but my phone doesn't like picture mail so i couldn't see it... i call and ask him if he did in fact send me a photo and he says yes, i tell him i couldn't see it, try again. He says don't worry about it, it's not a big deal.... UM excuse me DEAR husband... you took the time to take a photo of something in my favorite store and send it to me and i'm NOT SUPPOSED TO WORRY ABOUT IT!?!?! So i ask him what was it and he starts laughing b/c he knows i won't drop this until he tells me...

So we're going to revisit the mattress from yesterday... remember the one i was rolling around on the floor of BabiesRus testing out? Well you might also remember someone already bought the one i had previously registered for??? Yeah... so this is the follow up to that... I mention to one of my best friends the story of my fit about the mattress and she replies "ummm there was a mattress on your registry no?" and then like the smell of poo in a fresh diaper it hits me between the eyes... SHE'S THE ONE THAT BOUGHT IT!!! I immediately ask her... OH NO YOU'RE not THE ONE are you??? And i slowly find out that my dear friend TOTALLY gets my type A personality because she and her finance decide to buy us the mattress now rather then wait for my shower because she knows how i want to get the room all perfectly put together and you can't do that without a mattress and she knew when the shower came i would remember she already got me the mattress.

I just hung my head in shame... CHRIS HAD WARNED ME! No he didn't know they had done this... he is just always logical and crap, thinking of these things while i'm freaking out that my baby is going to have to share a bed with the dogs. So i get home and tell him the story to which he laughs and says "I won't SAY i told you so" ummm isn't that the same as saying it? jerk...

But i mean SERIOUSLY people what is the chance that on Friday the registry is full, shower isn't for another 2 months about and so on Sunday i go and buy a MATTRESS... what are the chances that a good friend it going to think ahead for my Pregnancy Brain and go ahead and get me that mattress??? THE MATTRESS?!?!? Apparently VERY likely in my case because i have awesome friends who have Type A personalities too!

So now when it arrives i'll roll around on both of the mattress and pick the favorite and return the other one for some store credit that I WILL WAIT TO USE until AFTER the shower! gezzz

No comments:

Post a Comment