Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day One

here's my day one of weight watchers so far... I haven't fallen off the wagon... which i've normally done by now... yep i'm only 1/2 way through the day, what are you going to make of it. I have cookies that my brother made (which means they are AWESOMENESS) staring at me, BEGGING me to eat them... but i won't. I REFUSE!

Know what motivated me today? Looking at Athropologie.com and wanting to buy a shirt on a REALLY good deal but being too nervous because I didn't know how my fack (back fat) and stuge (stomach pug) would look in it. Yeah that blows... I want to buy that shirt, but i want to LIKE that shirt on me. So the fack has to go! And the stuge, oh the stuge... i want to go and run stairs right now!

So here's to staying motivated, maybe i'll print off that shirt as a reminder of this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment