Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today... a year ago

I talked about my darling Kinsley's little smile and face. And today was no exception. Despite the fact that cut her nose while trying to dig out wipe off all of her boogers, she still has the cutest face. She makes me Swoon!

Know what else makes me Swoon? A free gym. That's right kids... there's a FREE (as in NO MONEY) gym in the basement of my new building! I'm not kidding you! It has treadmills, ellipticals, weight machines, A SAUNA! LIES you say? No it's true! I just enjoyed my first torture training session for the 10 mile Cherry Blossom Run in April. Now I'm REALLY screwed since i really won't have an excuse since i can go down at lunch time and get some running in... don't have to go outside, or come in early, or wait until after work. I guess this is God's idea of a cruel joke helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment