Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Feel fat... so i look fat...

Have you let yourself get to the point where you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see so you just don't take the time you used to to look good? I'm not talking about that one time a month where you get dolled up... i'm talking about the other 30 days where you put on a t-shirt because it's less form fitting and you think it'll camouflage the rolls better. Where you spend less and less time with your hair using "lack of time" as an excuse. Where you don't put on your eye liner because there isn't anything special about today... well guess what? I've decided that TODAY IS SPECIAL. And tomorrow is Special and Friday, and Saturday...

You get it. Today is special because I will be looking in the mirror and my Sexy Northern Cowboy will be looking at me. Today is special because i have an awesome daughter and work with great people. Do i wish i were thirty pounds lighter? Hell yea! Is wearing t-shirts, putting my hair back, and not wearing my signature eyeliner going to make that fact go away? No! It's just going to keep me feeling bad about myself, so then i'll keep eating GOBS of food that i shouldn't and I'll keep being lazy and not meet my goal to jog the entire Cherry Blossom Run.

So i'm here to challenge you! Put on your heels, fix your hair, and smile that your eyeliner will always fit! You might not be going anywhere "special" but look good for your laundry, or your pet, or just yourself. Because if you keep waiting for "then" to happen you'll never wear your eyeliner again.

No comments:

Post a Comment