Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Alright you vultures!

Here you go, you've been waiting to get a good laugh at my pudge so GO AHEAD! Laugh!


Ignore the weird look on my face, i was worried about getting it done before the lunch crowd arrived~

And now... for those of you who are REALLY sick and want to see it all... the bare belly!


No i don't wear my shirt THAT low, but it was covering up my mini bump so~ See it's trying to get there!

How far along? 13 weeks 1 day in the photo

Total weight gain/loss: +4

Maternity Clothes? All my pants, some tops

Stretch Marks? no

Sleep? terrible!

Best moment this week: Saw the baby last week and heard the baby this week! so cool! (165bpm)

Movement? oh baby is moving alright, like crazy in the u/s but none that i can feel

Food Cravings: burgers, lots of burgers

Gender: i've got NO clue this week

Labor Signs: I hope not!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: good sleep

What I am looking forward to: The BIG u/s on July 14!!

Weekly Wisdom: i don't have any this week, i'm just tired!
Milestones: i don't know if you would call this a MILESTONE but i was very excited to receive the pack n play and car seat from my brother! I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment