Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's official... i have a Beer Baby.


and a little skin action for ya



WHOA i almost rolled those pants to a Britney Spears level! YIKES! And WOW check out those boobs! Okay you don't have to, but man they aren't looking too shabby! lol
How far along? 15 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: +10ish i think... REALLY bad about drinking my water though, so i'm hoping it's mostly water weight!

Maternity Clothes? All my pants, most tops

Stretch Marks? no

Sleep? terrible!

Best moment this week: Chris's dad rubbing my belly and being surprised by how big it is getting!

Movement? not yet

Food Cravings: burgers, lots of burgers... still want this! Will the burger obsession every end?

Gender: Thinking a girl

Labor Signs: I hope not!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: My A/C, don't worry we're getting a new one on Friday!

What I am looking forward to: Seeing baby next week in another (now monthly) sonogram

Weekly Wisdom: Never take a single day for granted, you never know how many you have or how many your loved ones have.
Milestones: none, just praying for baby

No comments:

Post a Comment