Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's up 2011!

So this year is going to be filled with AWESOMENESS!
1. Chris and I will celebrate 10 years together, 5 of which will have been married! Um i think that calls for Diamonds, LOTS of diamonds, No?

2. Chris is starting a new job as a COO! For those of you who aren't in the know, or are as smart as me that means Chief Operating Officer, shay important!

3. We will most likely start trying to get pregnant with number 2... not sure when yet... NOT anytime soon, but I'll let y'all know when it happens!

4. TWO of my neighbors and my BFF in MD will be having babies this year! Woot! And hey, there's still time to get knocked up and have more baby having people!

5. Chris and I already have gotten a start on the house fixing up!

6. I will jog the 10 mile Cherry Blossom again!

7. Kinsley will have a second birthday (hello planning, yes i know i still owe you pictures).

8. I will try to start my new business (party planning, party decorating, party consulting... blah blah blah, I'll let you know).

Some of these are more of resolutions (hello #6 and #8) but they are real things that WILL happen so i don't per see them as a "goal" but a milestone that will happen.

SPEAKING of goals... here's what I'm working on... oh and if you have any tips, hints, suggestions to make any of these work... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! NO seriously! i need anything y'all can give me, because frankly, I'm the QUEEN of good ideas that never pan out.

1. Loose 30 lbs before i get pregnant with number two. that would put me at around 135-140 (depending on the day).
i will try to attempt this with: Weight watchers and the gym in the basement of my workplace.

2. Put my things away the FIRST time

3. Keep a cleanisk house

4. Eat more organically, especially for Kinsley

5. Attend Church at least 2-3 Sundays a month

6. STOP over spending, maybe then i could get my house fixed up, GEZZZ

7. Finish the basement, repaint the kitchen and half bath, paint our bedroom, paint Kinsley's bathroom, Paint the rest of the house, Get new floors for the main level, put up wainscoting in the dinning room and 1/2 bath, and curtains everywhere!

8. Be a better wife

9. Take more time to just have fun with Kinsley

10. Be better about my blog

11. Get a sponsor to send me to BlogHer2011~!

I think that will do for now... yes? What are your goals? How do you plan on accomplishing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment