Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun while we wait...

My Dad visited us this weekend! It was so much fun. My Mom surprised him with a trip up here to see the Oriole's vs Red Sox's game! It was great fun... but while Kinsley and I waited after her swim class for his plane to arrive we needed to find something to do (because i knew my child would not sit patiently in her car seat)... so we pulled into the cell phone waiting area and played!

Here's the bright-eyed girl now!
Such a cute little stinker!

This cutie has been keeping me up WAY too much... i'm on the verge of shipping her off to Grandma's for a few days just so i can actually get some sleep! Turns out though, tooth number two is making its way into her little mouth! I can't wait to see a smile with two teeth sticking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment