Friday, June 11, 2010

On the Road again...

Well i'm on the road to recovery! I just feel filled with hope! Yesterday my work allowed me to leave early to go home and sleep before i needed to pick up my daughter...i slept 3 1/2 hours! HEAVEN! Then i went to bed and got to sleep in an extra 2 hours because i had a doctors appointment this morning!

Then i went to the doctor which is my new therapist! She's great, so far~ I mean we just met. Well, she's going to help me work on coping issues, relaxation techniques, sleep techniques, etc. I'm really hopeful that i will get back to being myself without having to tell myself to be myself! I want to be goofy, and smile, and silly again! And i think/feel like that is about to happen! Slowly, but surely!

Thanks for all of ya'll support! I love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment