Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kinsley has been put in God's hands!

We had Kinsley dedicated at church this past Sunday and it was SOOO incredibly special! My parents, my grandmother, and Chris's Mom were all in attendance! Kinsley wore an AMAZINGLY beautiful dress that my friend Martiena's Mom HANDMADE! She wore a custom bow that my favorite bow maker, Princess Couture Designs (link on the left), made for her AND a beautiful bracelet
that she gifted her (that matched her dress SOOO perfectly, AND little tiny pearls that my Mom had bought her! Oh she was SOOO styling!

For the occasion I also sang a solo that was dedicated to my daughter and my dreams for her. It was doubly special to sing since my parents hadn't heard me sing since maybe high school! I was SO full of joy i can't even put it into words!

Here's four generations of women!
My Mimee was so happy to get to see and hold Kinsley!
The Grandma's a Great one thrown in for good measure!
Our happy little family!
With Grandma Debbie!

She's got her Sasha!
Pastor Tim
The whole gang!

My Family
Check out this cutie! See how beautiful the dress is!

Tell me this child is not loved!

1 comment: