Thursday, September 16, 2010

Taking Back the TATAS!!


I mean don't get me wrong, I will still be open for service... and I'm still going to pump so she'll get bottles of the liquid gold... BUT for now... even though i'm on team boob:

... we're going to have her take just bottles i think... i'm sure i will feed her here and there BUT i'm really going to try not to. Mainly because, she's got teeth and the girl knows how to use them.

Now i know all your breast feeders out there are like "WHOA there! Don't let that stop you!" Well i wouldn't IF my daughter didn't inherit my hard head. You can pop her, take away the boob, or i'm sure a number of other things, but she STILL bites. And laughs while doing it! I'm serious people! My 9month old will look at me with sneaky eyes right before she "latches" on and then BAM, she bites me! And no matter how i react it doesn't stop her.

So I think it's coming to an end... I wanted it to slow down at some point so we'll see where this takes us.

I'm going to pump as much as i would have fed her so she keeps getting only the boobshakes in the bottle, plus i have like a month stocked up in the basement... so we'll get as close to 12 months as possible... PLUS this will cut down on the number of times she tries to latch on THROUGH my shirt IN PUBLIC! Awesome.

1 comment: