Friday, October 15, 2010

Do your Boobs hang low?

Do they wallow to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?

So my boobs are becoming post breastfeeding boobs because i'm weening off the pumping and by the time Kinsley is 11months we'll start weening her onto cows milk. SO as a result the boobs are not quite as firm as they once were. More like flapjacks swinging from my body. Many people say your boobs are like deflated balloons after breastfeeding, mine are like flapjacks. It's sad... it's so bad that i have to physically pick them up and place them in my push up bra so that they will not be folded over onto their self. Gross. Now i've heard that this is true of anyone who was pregnant, not just breast feeding... but oh maybe all my squeezing wasn't a good thing... that is unless you have some syrup to go with these flapjacks!

So here's my little flapjack maker, eating her big girl food!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes the "Great Deflate". I could only BF for 2 weeks because I had an allergic reaction to the epidural and needed to be on steroids but when I stopped my breasts engorged terribly. They got stretch marks because of it and when the finally shrunk, they swing low and flat kind of like a tube sock.

    ReplyDelete