Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally, 10 Month Pictures

So obviously Kinsley turned 10months LAST week but i lost my camera, or rather i forgot where i put it, BUT it has been found so now you get to see her 10 month photos! Also since i didn't have my camera this weekend I didn't get to personally take any pictures of us at the pumpkin patch, so once my peeps send me the pictures they took i'll b e sure to post some on here~!

And here's my little girl because she's really not much of a baby anymore.
Oh she's about to get going!


Ha ha, You got me Mama!

It's a little blurry but this is typical Kinsley face! lol

Her thinker face
Kinsley,
I know you're ready to grow up and experience the world, but i'm not ready for you to. I know you want to walk and run and make new friends but I'm worried about what kind of friends you'll make.
Not too long ago you were my little baby. You couldn't do ANYTHING without me. Now you can hold your own bottle, feed yourself, and get to where you want to go whether it's crawling or now WALKING!
I love you sweet girl, but don't grow so fast that the world passes you by. It feels like it was just yesterday that your Daddy and I decided that we wanted to try to get pregnant and now it's only 2 months until you're a year old!
Remember that I'll always love you. Remember that I'll ALWAYS be here for you. And remember that God will help you through anything!

Love you oodles and noodles,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Happy 10 months Kinsley. This is the sad truth of parenthood "I know you're ready to grow up and experience the world, but i'm not ready for you to"

    ReplyDelete