Monday, October 18, 2010

I wish for an easier life...

I was checking out one of my favorite bloggers and LOVED her post and decided that I wanted to do my own... so here's what I wish would happen to make my life easier!

First I'll say I completely agree with two of her items (Dogs not shedding and Starbucks delivery)...

I wish that when you were done with your work you could go home, regardless of how much time is left in your tour of duty.

I wish that I could beam myself Scotty style to work rather then sitting in a hour of traffic.

I wish your commute time counted as work time

I wish I could feed my daughter my breastmilk with out having to pump.

I wish it was mandatory for your job to allow you to work from home at least one day a week.

I wish you could run off 20lbs in a single workout

I wish dieting = immediate visual results

Yep, I've got a case of the Mondays...

No comments:

Post a Comment