Friday, January 13, 2012

34 weeks

Don't I look happy! lol. Honestly i'm a hot mess... but that's okay. Baby is still there. He's kinda high this morning but by mid day (i'll try to take a photo for comparison) he'll be LOW.

How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23lbs
Maternity clothes? duh
Sleep: Lately it's been better. I've been doing less pillows low and more around my head and it's be much better... plus i'm TRYING to take less naps mid-day and instead working out or cross stitching and i think that's making a difference... even though i REALLY want to sleep!
Best moment this week: All the "lovely" comments. Coworker: "WHOA how many more days?!?!" Guard: "Month and a half! You would think I was the owner of the baby! haha" (gross)
Movement: he likes to "stretch" after I eat. by stretch i mean shove his back outward to stretch my belly and then press as hard as he can on anything internal he can find. yea!...
Food cravings: no... rarely WANT anything... i eat because i'm supposed to
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: just lots of braxton hicks contractions... especially through the supermarket
Belly Button in or out? popping out... chris thinks it's gross.
Stretch marks? Yep he's found places that Kinsley missed and is leaving his own mark... great
What I miss: NOT being in pain at the end of every day... Being able to bend... being able to breathe!
What I am looking forward to: Holding him!
Weekly Wisdom: don't feel guilty for the number of hours of TV your toddler is watching while you're pregnant... YOU'RE PREGNANT!.
Milestones: none. I just want to be done but he needs to stay in for at least 3 more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment