So WHAT have we been doing for the past week plus you may be asking? Well, sadly, not taking a lot of pictures, even though I DO have some, they just need to be edited and then more collected from the family.
What we HAVE been doing is the house, which I WILL get pictures of ASAP for you!
- finished Parker's room
- Finished painting the hallway/stairway walls and trim AND doors
- Painted the kids bathroom (now it just needs my co-workers magic!)
- repainted the Kitchen
- Got an ultrasound (more on that later)
- Ran 230,948,239 errands
- took down the Christmas decorations
- spent lots of time with family and friends
- organized all the baby toys and baby items in the basement
- took stuff to be donated after all that organization
- reorganized the cabinets, will have to go this again once we need to add in bottles, etc for the breast milk I'll be making in February
- Organized Kinsley's toyshop (meaning we donated, threw away, and reorganized their set up)
- took Kinsley to see Santa (where she didn't cry this time!)
- hosted Christmas dinner (with lots of help)
- Chris built my washer and dryer a stand so i wouldn't have to bend over to do laundry!
- and even rested this big ole belly some!
Happy New Year!