Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wow, Happy New Year!

I took a break from blogging to enjoy my family and to get things done! It was an amazing Christmas and New Years for us and I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family (local and long distance)!

So WHAT have we been doing for the past week plus you may be asking? Well, sadly, not taking a lot of pictures, even though I DO have some, they just need to be edited and then more collected from the family.

What we HAVE been doing is the house, which I WILL get pictures of ASAP for you!

We have...
  • finished Parker's room
  • Finished painting the hallway/stairway walls and trim AND doors
  • Painted the kids bathroom (now it just needs my co-workers magic!)
  • repainted the Kitchen
  • Got an ultrasound (more on that later)
  • Ran 230,948,239 errands
  • took down the Christmas decorations
  • spent lots of time with family and friends
  • organized all the baby toys and baby items in the basement
  • took stuff to be donated after all that organization
  • CLEANED
  • reorganized the cabinets, will have to go this again once we need to add in bottles, etc for the breast milk I'll be making in February
  • Organized Kinsley's toyshop (meaning we donated, threw away, and reorganized their set up)
  • took Kinsley to see Santa (where she didn't cry this time!)
  • hosted Christmas dinner (with lots of help)
  • Chris built my washer and dryer a stand so i wouldn't have to bend over to do laundry!
  • and even rested this big ole belly some!
So see, we've been VERY busy this last week, but I'll show you pictures to prove it soon!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very productive! :) I love looking at lists like this, after I've done it all. Even though I know in my head what I've done, there's something about seeing it in a list that makes me feel soo good :)

    ReplyDelete