Friday, January 20, 2012

35/35

Yep, 5 more weeks and 35 more days until my due date... lets hope Parker doesn't want to stay in THAT long. Here's what I look like with Park:
I don't have a pic of 35 weeks with K but here's me at 34 and 36


I think i might look a little bigger but not a whole lot. It's hard to pick up Kinsley now without feeling extreme stabbing pain and it hurts my heart since she can't understand that. Chris is being AMAZING and really trying to help me out with her, but she's not being so helpful with that. She's SUPER clingy and fussy and we just don't know what to do about it, if anything. She's even being this way at school.

Well here's to NOT being pregnant for 35 more days and maybe just 2-3 more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. You're carrying so much lower this time, but you really don't look bigger! Yay! Here's to the home stretch for both of us!

    ReplyDelete