Monday, May 17, 2010

5 months!

Dear Cupcake,

You are now FIVE months old! I can't believe it. I don't know where the time has gone. You're now laughing and talking CONSTANTLY. We don't know what you're saying but you LOVE saying it! You're discovering new things every day, like rolling over! You can roll from your tummy to your back and from your back to your tummy! The first time Daddy and I saw you do it we didn't even see it. We looked down and you were on your back and then looked back again and you were on your tummy! It was so funny! Everyone thought we were silly for getting so excited!

Each morning I get the pleasure of getting you up and ready for the day! You always great me with a smile. Whether it's from your crib where i walk in to find you playing with and talking to your feet, or from right beside me in bed where i brought you when you woke up at 4 in the morning (only 30 minutes before i have to get up) hungry.

Right now your favorites are your feet (you LOVE eating them), Sesame Street (you watch it on car trips with Mommy and Daddy aren't entertaining enough for you anymore), your Sophie teether, standing (assisted), and baths! You love attention and start smiling as soon as you see a camera is pointed at you!

You've taken Daddy and my heart! Just thinking about you brings a smile to our faces and i couldn't imagine a more perfect baby! Mommy loves you baby girl, i just wish you would stop growing up so fast! I want to keep you my little peanut forever.

Later this month we're going to have you dedicated at church. You're whole family is going to be there! This means Daddy and I are going to do our best to make sure you know God and how much he loves you. So if you're ever sad, confused, lonely, or scared just lean on him baby girl. Look to him for guidance and be the best little girl you can be and everything will always be fine!

Love you more then i thought possible!
Mommy

Right now Kinsley ALWAYS has a finger in her mouth chewing away!
It's so easy to get her to smile... this is literally ten minutes after she woke up!
Oh just look at the yummy rolls coming! I love to squeeze and kiss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment