Monday, May 24, 2010

What's going on in the Breedlove world?

So this weekend Chris and I got to go on a DATE! YEA! It was awesome! We went to the Macaroni Grill and then to the movies to see Robin Hood! GREAT movie!

This weekend we also started trying to Furberize Kinsley. This is teaching her to sleep without us... us and my boob... I think though we're going to have to get a little tougher with it... or as my co-worker put it "do the Russian bootcamp method". lol. Cry until she sleeps.... eh, we'll see, I don't think Chris could take that. She went back to sleep each time she woke up but it took us going in there and giving her a passy again and shushing her, etc. Never took LONG but we still had to go in there like 3-4 times a night which equals BAD sleep for Mommy and Daddy and caused us to take naps WITH her which caused us to miss church on Sunday. UH! What are ya going to do?

Well I hope ya'll had a great weekend and if you have any tips for us let us know. She GOES to sleep fine... it's keeping her asleep that's killing us still!

No comments:

Post a Comment