Monday, August 16, 2010

The Fair

So i volunteered at the Fair like every year. I work in the souvineer booth with my good friend Melody. AND like every year we throw all diet to the wind and enjoy a funnel cake!

But this year it was different. THIS year it was SINFUL!

This year at the fair our hommies from South Carolina gave us a funnel cake that made all other funnel cakes taste like a home ec project. It was a GLAZED funnel cake. Now if you've ever had a Glazed Funnel cake then I hate you for not telling me about it sooner. I mean it's like a Krispy Kreme Donut on crack. I mean i think we could solve our drug problem in the world with these things. I was sharing it with my pregnant friend and ya'll, i almost threw an elbow to her face and ran with the funnel cake. I did NOT want to share it with anyone, even her unborn baby.

So forget the deepfried butter (that's just kind of weird) and get a glazed funnel cake~

1 comment:

  1. I love funnel cake! I totally understand with not wanting to share, it's just so good! The glazed kind sounds wonderful, I'll have to try it one time.

    ReplyDelete