Friday, November 18, 2011

26 weeks... wait that's it?!?!

With Parker:
Here's me with Kinsley:

I would say Parker's got a lot more point to him!

Alright here's the deets

How far along? 26 weeks
Baby's weight: Anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5, I'm going to say on the higher end since i make big babies! Me?? Oh I've gained 20lbs... HOLY WHAT?!? yea... that needs to slow down since it's about to speed up! UH!
Stretch Marks? only leftovers
Sleep? OMG so last night I went to bed at 7pm!!! It's was AMAZING! I'm still a walking zombie but get this... BIL and SIL are going to babysit tonight and THEN Grandma is going to have K spend the night!!! I GET TO SLEEP IN!!! Something about this week (time change? growth spurt) has made me feel like I'm in the first tri again.
Best moment this week: Sleeping ten hours last night!!
Movement? Not a ton this week. I feel him kicking and moving but it's not as pronounced as it was... maybe he's as tired as i am!
Food Cravings: None... don't want any... I mean I'll eat but NOTHING sounds good.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None but I've been getting a lot of braxton hicks lately.
Belly Button in or out? barely in
What I miss: Wine. I just really want to drink some wine without guilt!
What I am looking forward to: I get to see my family in 5 days!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: If you have family that is willing to help USE THEM! It's hard and take it from a girl that used to never ask for help... ASK! It's SOOO worth it!
Milestones: None, I'm so behind I just want to make it through the week!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a pretty pregnant lady! Isn't it fun to compare?

    ReplyDelete