Monday, November 14, 2011

She doesn't like clothes, no I don't have pictures!

This past weekend we went to visit my BFF who just moved back to NC. It was so great to get to SEE her again! Kinsley, though, decided to take this opportunity to begin her dislike for clothing. I took a moment to sit down on the couch and rest during the party they were having on Saturday night when one of our friends mentions to me so just saw K with half a diaper running down the hallway. I asked her if she meant half a diaper and nothing else on and that was confirmed.

I bolted down the hall like a mad woman, for fear that my daughter was "marking" the house like feral dog, to find her in the back with jeans around her ankles trying to get the other half of her diaper off. When I asked her what she was doing she responded by smiling at me with a "oops i got caught" look. OOOh child.

Then last night once we had returned home she promptly went up to her room and started stripping. Pants-gone. Diaper-history. She then wanted to put on princess pull ups... yea but as soon as those were one they were off too. THEN she "claimed" she wanted to pee pee in the potty, when really she just wanted to sit on it naked and stick her feet in it, LUCKILY with no pee in it at the time.

After being informed by Cowboy that "YOUR daughter is running around naked", I informed him that "HIS daughter wasn't listening to me so it was up to him to get a diaper to stay on the naked butt.

Think she's trying to tell me something? Like it's time to seriously potty train? Yeah that's what i thought too. Damn, i'm soooo not ready for this!

Alright, give me all your tips, especially what you did at night and in cars. It's got to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment