Monday, November 28, 2011

late but here's the 27wk update

So I'm just doing an update because in a few days I'll take the 28 week picture AND my first pic in the 3rd Trimester!!!!

How far along? 27 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 20+/- pounds
Maternity clothes? yeah and some of my maternity ones aren't fitting the way i would prefer because this kid is riding HIGH!
Sleep: I mean REALLY!?!? You still want me to answer this one? I get perfectly comfortable and fall asleep surrounded in a cocoon of pillows and blankets only to wake up covered in sweat. So I ditch the pillows and now wake up with hip pain... what's a girl to do?
Best moment this week: Getting to show my big ole belly to my family!
Movement: Definitely. He is everywhere and loves to let me know when a particular pair of pants doesn't fit to his liking. lol
Food cravings: I could live off cereal. really... or spaghetti!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No thank you. Although i do get a lot of Braxton Hicks when I'm too active.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. I think it was flatter by this time with K but it's still a little cave with Parker.
Stretch marks? I don’t want to talk about it. I think he's trying to make some of his own...
What I miss: Wine, real beer (no non-alch beer). Being able to roll over without grunting.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the GD (gestational diabetes) test over with this week.
Weekly Wisdom: Buy a maternity support belt. The BIG one. Not the little band kind, the strap it on like you mean it kind... it will do a body good.
Milestones: Parker has lodged himself in my crotch.

So yeah Parker is head down and I'm constantly being attacked with Lighting Crotch. It hurts, it's no fun. Chris thinks this pain would be a turn on. It's not. Need I repeat again, it HURTS! It's a shooting pain in your lady parts that is caused from the pressure of the head being down... yea, his HUGE head is down... know how i know it's huge, because it HURTS ALL THE TIME!!!! I don't get twinges, i get it ALL THE TIME!

thanks Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment