Monday, November 7, 2011

WOW this pregnancy is brutal!

So if I do ANYTHING it seems like I'm going to end up with a back ache! I always had a little bit of lower back pain with Kinsley, but it was more of an irritant than hindering. Well not this time around.

Saturday I used the morning to clean the inside of my car. I vacuumed, amoralled, and even shampooed my seats and carpets (with my Green machine!). After that I did a few things, then laid down for a nap. Got up, got ready, went to a wedding, and got to bed late.

Sunday we really didn't do anything except try to survive until Kinsley would take a nap, since she didn't fall back and I got to bed so late. After that we picked up some and I sat on the bed and fold a pile of laundry taller than Kinsley.

The thing, ALL DAY Sunday my back felt like it was going to break in two! I was in SOOOO much pain! Today I still am. It's not AS bad, but it's still bad.

I didn't do heavy lifting! I just cleaned a car.

Apparently my back is NOT willing to let me do anything, OBVIOUSLY my back hasn't met my toddler or husband. Doing nothing = not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment