Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Progress

So i went to the OB yesterday to get felt up for my progress and I'm at least 2 1/2 cm dilated (close to 3) and 90% effaced. And since that all mean NOTHING when it comes to when i'll be going into labor i cried. Yes i cried in front of my doctor because she can't induce me until 39 weeks unless there's a medical reason.

I told her how i can't sleep, how i hurt, and how i'm just DONE overall being pregnant.

She suggested how "fun" thanksgiving will be and how i'll get to take a picture of my belly beside the Turkey and i cried more b/c i want Kinsley to take a picture beside the turkey, not Kinsley in my belly!

I almost cried this morning because i slept pretty good last night and i was upset about that because i wanted to be up all night with real, take me to the hospital, contractions.

I know i should be doing a huge Tom Cruise couch dance (maybe i will if it helps this baby get out) for all of my "progress" but since that progress really means NOTHING in the scheme of things, it's hard to dance about it.

But here i am 38wks 2 1/2cm and 90% effaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment