Friday, March 5, 2010

I Wish i was more original but i'll give credit where it's due...

So I know you all worship my daughters diva status and wish you could be just like her but people, it's work! AND i didn't come up with it all on my own! I would still be roaming the pages of etsy if it weren't for my fellow bloggers! One mother that really helps me keep Kinsley on the up and up of style is Mrs. Foreste. She actually gets asked to review bows, etc for her daughter! How sweet is that! They even give her supplies for giveaways! I've entered a few but not won yet~

Now that i've shared my secret with you please do not leave me... i promise to put up more pictures as soon as i get my mommy brain wrapped around remembering my camera (got some GREAT shots last night)!

In the mean time though i've started a list to the right of some of my favorite blogs and websites so please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment