Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i'm loosing the battle!

The thumb sucking battle that is. I've have been trying SOOO hard to make sure Kinsley is NOT a thumb sucker. I've bought all her favorite passy's, I've even thrown the Baby Whisperer to the winds and let her keep my "prop" and help her to keep it! But what does she do? She ignores it and uses her thumb. Now I know what you're thinking "Erin, this is GREAT! Now you won't have to wake up to give her the passy!" Umm yea but the problem comes in when you can't understand my three year old because she has her thumb in her mouth! You can take away a passy people, short of cutting it off, you can't take away a thumb!
She is darn cute though!


I wish i had video taped this one, her little lip was moving like her thumb was still in! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment